Frontline Health are specialists in the health care industry. We aim to try and find you the right job, whether it is now or in the future. We will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job.
Our client has been offering their services to the community for many years and are leaders in providing quality care for their residents. They are now looking for a highly enthusiastic Lifestyle Assistant, who is committed to identifying individual and group activity needs, adapting to the changing needs of the residents and planning and implementing these changes. The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic leader committed to driving change.
Due to the responsibility of the role it is imperative you possess the following:
- Cert IV in Community Services and/or relevant Cert IV qualification
- Knowledge of the aging process with proven assessment, planning and implementation skills
- Previous management and leadership capabilities
- Passion and commitment to the aged care arena - with prior experience working in Aged Care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritise tasks, also be results orientated and have the ability to operate autonomously
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and to promote a positive lifestyle environment
Our client offers you support and career opportunities and are committed to your development so you are exposed to continuing improvement through by upgrading your skills and experience.
- Established Organisation, looking to make positive progression
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity for continual learning and development
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. And if you know someone, who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Don't wait call Sonya Nutt today for a confidential discussion on P. 03 9663 0089 or M. 0421 55 330.