Having trouble getting a job? It is likely your resumé.
Are you sending job application after job application with little or no response? Your current resumé may be failing to sell you.
Your resume is the initial buffer that communicates your qualifications and your brand. Who you are and what makes you different. In a tough job market, you need a resume that kicks ass and sells you.
A Resume must….
- Grab the attention of employers and recruiters within moments
- Sells your strongest skills and accomplishments
- Makes them feel you are over qualified
- Shows why you’re a potential match for a position or project
- Communicates both your current capabilities and future potential
- Helps you take the next step in your career goals.
- And most importantly, gets you the interview!
Before you get started, it’s important to know that resume writing has changed considerably in recent years. Because of fierce competition for jobs and other factors, there’s now a much stronger emphasis on marketing so selling yourself like you would a car or house is a must. Over the coming months we will be posting hints and tips for creating the perfect resume.
For those of you with a few bucks in your pocket already we Highly recommend getting a resume PRO to clean up or build your resume. For about $57 you can get an enhanced resume package from Australia’s leading resume provider.
======>>>To get a professional working on your Resume, simply visit the PRO’s here. <<<======
OR if you can’t find the money to have a professional stay tuned to our blog over the next few months for free tips and advice on creating a Resume master piece.