Mornington Toyota is a family owned and operated dealership that has built a strong and loyal customer base with a reputation as a credible, knowledgeable and reliable brand.
Mornington Toyota is currently recruiting for a 1st year Automotive Apprentice.
What’s on offer?
- Comprehensive on the job training with industry experts.
- A first class working environment with modern equipment.
- Opportunities to diagnose, repair and service vehicles with the goal to become a Qualified Toyota Technician – Cert III Automotive Light Vehicle.
- Further career opportunities with Mornington Toyota as you progress.
Are / Do you?
- Committed, reliable and have a strong willingness to learn.
- Able to follow instructions and take direction.
- Genuinely interested in cars and the automotive industry.
- A current holder of manual Victorian Drivers license.
- Successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent education.
- A good attitude and the ability to work in a team.
- Permanent resident of Australia (Sponsorship unavailable).
If you wish to be considered for one of the most sought after apprenticeships available in the automotive trade, don’t delay your application!
Mornington Toyota is an equal opportunity employer. Only Short Listed Candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.
If this is who you are, then send your CV to Group Service Manager, Warren Jacobs at: firstname.lastname@example.org