We are currently offering a position of 2nd or 3rd year Plumbing Apprentice
Completion of a plumbing apprenticeship will provide you with a nationally recognized trade qualification, giving you great job security for your entire career.
Greg Whitelaw Plumbing Pty Ltd is a Heating and cooling Installation Company based in Bittern, operating on the Mornington Peninsula & South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We install our systems in existing homes as well as new houses under construction.
A portion of our work is General plumbing, installation, maintenance, & repair, in gas, water, sanitary & drainage.
Joining us as an apprentice gives you the perfect starting point to establish yourself in the industry, and in the future there will be opportunities to grow along with the company
• Full time, 4 year Plumbing Apprenticeship (Cert III in Plumbing/mechanical services)
• You will be required to attend Trade School for the first 3 years.
• Types of systems that we install include – Gas ducted heating (new installations & replacement systems), Ducted evaporative cooling, High wall splits, Ducted refrigerated splits, Add-on refrigeration, General Plumbing, installation, maintenance & repair, gas water, sanitry & drainage.
• We work in a different location everyday in conditions that vary along with the seasons.
• Your ability to get along well with other people will be valued as you will always amongst home owners, and other trades while on building sites.
Current Victorian Driver’s License & vehicle to get to work on time everyday. Local to Bittern.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria