Our client are a leading manufacturer of lighting options for the DIY and trade markets. They already have a firm foothold on the market in major retailers across the country and are looking to turn their stronghold into a monopoly.
Reporting to the Director, the main focus of the role is to re-establish relationships and grow and develop these further.
- Identification of potential opportunities for additional sales to your client base
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
- Development of new business through cold-calling, networking and referrals
- Work closely with existing relationships to ensure continued infiltration of accounts
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date database
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Account Management/Business Development focused role
- Experience within the hardware/plumbing/building sector
- Demonstrated successful track record of individual sales performance in previous roles
- Qualifications in a trade related field – highly regarded
- Due to the travel aspect of this role a full clean drivers licence is required.
Applications are via Seek or email to Daniel Martin via email@example.com