More importantly, we are looking for a team player with a positive attitude.
Key Selection Criteria
• Minimum 3 years experience within a medical practice
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of debt recovery
• Experience with Health Fund Billing would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work in a team as well as independently
• The ability to prioritise tasks
• Computer savvy
In this role you will liaise with Doctors, Patients, Health Insurance Companies, Medicare, Work cover, TAC, and other health providers. Deal with account queries and payments as well as Invoicing.
Full training will be provided in a supportive environment, but experience in a similar role is essential.
Work for 4 days a week OR 5 days with a monthly RDO.
Car parking available.
Please attach a cover letter with your application.
Thank you for your understanding of the high volume of applications we receive. If you are shortlisted for this position, you will be contacted by a recruitment manager.
|Melbourne||p||1300 99 JOBS (5627)|
|192 High St||f||(03) 9421 3700|
|Northcote, VIC firstname.lastname@example.org|
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria