Woodpecker is a Heating, Cooling and BBQ retailer with currently 2 retail stores and installation teams, we have been on the Mornington Peninsula for over 20 years and growing. We supply not only to retail customers, but to the building industry and commercial trades. This is your opportunity to take on a challenge, enjoy your work environment and join a tight knit team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will be fully responsible for all Accounts Payable and Receivable activities including;
• High volume invoice processing.
• Reconciliation of supplier invoices with purchase orders & delivery dockets.
• Reconciliation of supplier accounts to statements.
• Management of accounts and credits.
• Reconciliation of customer payments & deposits.
• EOM statement processing.
• Ad hoc assistance to the Finance Department including some account & bank reconciliation,banking duties etc
To be considered for this role you must have;
• A Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role with some book keeping experience or exposure would be advantageous.
• Experience in MYOB is essential.
• Strong numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Excellent problem solving & people skills
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming a new and valued member to our team.
Send your application with cover letter and references.
Please note that only applicants with a right to work in Australian need apply and a Police check will form part of the recruitment process.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.