NJF is a nation wide Exercise Physiology business providing evidence based exercise, physical rehabilitation and chronic disease management in both clinical and gym based settings. We deliver a wide scope of practice ranging from: individual rehabilitation sessions, WorkCover cases, chronic disease management, rehabilitating defence force veterans and strength and conditioning for healthy populations.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, personable accredited Exercise Physiologist to join our team.
The successful applicant must have ESSA accreditation and be eligible for a Medicare provider number in addition to professional indemnity insurance, current first aid and CPR. Proactive new graduates are encouraged to apply as extensive training is provided, however ESSA accreditation is essential (New graduates welcome).
The successful applicant will need:
- Exception skills in exercise prescription & programming
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, coworkers & other health professionals
- Ability to organise daily tasks
- A fun & outgoing personality
- Commitment & motivation
- Passion for on going learning and progression
- ESSA Accreditation
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Drivers license & reliable car
- Microsoft Office & reporting skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Assessing & ongoing monitoring of clients
- Working individually & with groups of clients
- Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
- Health education and promotion for patients
- Gym membership
- Provided uniform
- Continuing professional development
- Access to professional development resources
- Varied case load
- Fun, active work environment with great long term client base
- Ability to design your own programs and treatment plans for patients and clientele
- Opportunity and support to progress and develop your career in a progressive expanding company
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submissions should be provided by the 9th of June 2016, apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488 185 669.