We are seeking an experienced ACFI Documentation Coordinator (Registered Nurse) to oversee all ACFI documentation within this lovely coastal facility based near Dromana on the Mornington Peninsula. Join a reputable & collaborative provider that can truly provide you with the support & direction to further develop your aged care career.
- Attractive hourly rate available – Comprehensive salary package
- Autonomous yet well-supported ACFI Coordinator opportunity.
- Unique opportunity to specialise in ACFI Coordination on the Peninsula
- Permanent F/T OR PP/T Mon-Fri opportunity – No more on-call, nights or weekends!
- Exceptional Group ACFI Manager & State ACFI Manager providing support
- An excellent provider with an exceptional ACFI & care track record
- Opportunity for future career development & further education.
- Work with a progressive provider with big plans for growth on the horizon
To be successful with your application we require a qualified RN with hands on ACFI experience & knowledge. Ensuring that claims are submitted in an accurate, timely and efficient manner resulting in the maximisation of available funding; gearing the organisation for optimum residential care and focus. You will be required to assist with the resident admissions process, conduct assessments, develop care plans, prepare for validations, submit claims to Medicare, optimise ACFI processes and provide education & mentoring to clinical staff.
- Detailed knowledge of ACFI
- Thorough understanding of the accreditation process
- Registration with AHPRA – Div 1 RN
- Considerable assessment & care planning experience
- Proven ACFI validation track record
- The ability to optimise & uplift ACFI claims
- At least 3 years experience in an ACFI-focused appointment
- Management skills / experience
- The ability to educate / mentor
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Police Cert
ACFI Coordinator |Registered Nurse| Aged Care – Mornington Peninsula
This is a fantastic ACFI Coordinator’s position and we therefore require an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to oversee the ACFI responsibilities of the home. We are at the shortlisting stage so please apply today and we’ll be in contact within 24 hrs to discuss the next step.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at email@example.com