- Outstanding provider
- Opportunities for scope
- Up to $95K plus super
We currently require a talented ACFI RN for an outstanding provider in Aged Care services.
You will be actively involved in driving ACFI optimisation for this site based in the Mornington Peninsula.
- Ensure documentation is completed in a correct and timely manner
- Audit and evaluate ACFI assessments and submissions
- Ensure claims are consistent and accurate
- Ensure maximisation and compliance with regulations
- Provide mentoring and coaching
- Evaluate outcomes such as downgrades or increases in funding
- Assess residents to ensure they get the appropriate care needs and medication
- Generate reports on a regular basis
- AHPRA registration as a DIV1
- Extensive experience in ACFI and the Accreditation Standards
- Ability to mentor and lead others
- Strong management experience
- Exceptional Aged Care provider
- Fantastic salary
- Be part of a dedicated and friendly team
For further details about the position or to obtain a position description, please contact Linda on 0426 956 183 / 02 8235 0301
For a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Nguyen on 0282350301
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.