Do you enjoy providing exceptional client and administration services?
Would you like to work for an employer who values you and understands the importance of work-life balance?
How about working in the beautiful seaside town of Mornington?
We are a rapidly growing business currently seeking a professional with the attributes listed below to fill a new role in our Head Office.
9am-5pm – Monday, Wednesday & Friday (some flexibility possible)
– Strong experience with Accounting Software
– Experience with XERO & VEND Point Of Sale software preferred
– Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word & Excel Necessary)
– Excellent customer service skills
– Highly organised with strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, friendly, courteous and personable
– Reliable and trustworthy with corporate professionalism and discretion
– Exceptional phone manner
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– A can-do attitude with confidence, enthusiasm and self-motivation
– Ability to show initiative, work and think independently and within a team environment
The position entails a heavy emphasis on customer service and administration. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to – data entry, client/supplier/sales staff interaction, client order processing, event organisation, accounts payable/receivable.
Training of company procedures is provided.
Core responsibilities are:
– Maintaining accurate accounting & client records
– Providing friendly, personalised customer service to clients, staff & suppliers
– Accounts payable/receivable
– Managing event organisation and supplier bookings
– Maintaining ongoing relationships with clients and businesses
– Carrying out daily administration duties involved in sales and deliveries
Applications without a personalised cover letter will not be considered.
Successful candidates contacted only.