Harcourts are a fast paced, dynamic real estate company experiencing continual growth. We strive to provide 6-star service; our reputation is built on integrity, communication, customer care and results. We are looking for a Marketing, Administration and Front of House Coordinator for our Hastings office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing property and agent marketing campaigns, the creation, approval and delivery of marketing materials to deadline, liaising with suppliers, quality control, reconciling campaigns, general administration and to be the local brand custodian. This role would suit a candidate who thrives in a fast paced environment, can work autonomously and an efficient and quick learner who uses their initiative where required.
The successful candidate must possess:
• A friendly outgoing personality
• A happy, positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to perform under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
• Excellent conflict resolution and relationship management skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellence in customer service skills
If you have a desire to learn, are looking to work in a happy positive environment and seek a role with one of Australia’s fastest growing real estate agencies, contact us today.
Please send expressions of interest or resumes through to firstname.lastname@example.org