Sunbather have been a market leader in the swimming pool industry for over forty years – our business is about saving energy, heating pools, and providing a solution-based service to our customers. A national footprint of offices ensures a diverse, dynamic team of people, all passionate about our industry and workplace.
Our Head office on the Mornington Peninsula is looking for a loyal and dedicated Administration & Scheduling Officer to join our Customer Service team.
Your day will include;
- Scheduling of installations and proactively communicating appointments with trade and retail clients.
- Liaising with sales team in relation to timing/quoting of jobs where necessary.
- Proactively communicate Pool Builder installation timing and outcomes, including collation and distribution of weekly schedule.
- Liaising with sub-contractors regarding upcoming work and availability.
- Invoicing and stock allocation post-installation.
- Troubleshooting of issues post-installation (training provided), and scheduling call backs as required.
- Approval of sub-contractor’s invoices.
- Upkeep of relevant databases to ensure job history is maintained.
- Assisting other team members or departments as required, so must be flexible and happy with a variety of tasks.
The successful applicant must have;
- An articulate and confident phone manner.
- A calm and positive manner to efficiently multitask in a busy environment.
- Prior experience within a Customer Service/Scheduling role.
- Willingness to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and find solutions quickly.
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Capacity to learn technical processes (training provided).
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Amy Tuckwell – firstname.lastname@example.org.
** PLEASE NOTE: Applications without a correctly addressed cover letter will not be accepted. Previous applicants need not apply. **