About the opportunity
We are looking to expand our team due to the ongoing success of our well established and highly regarded company in the Industrial / Commercial Building sector. We seek an Administrator Officer to join our team on the Mornington Peninsula.
We can offer you:
• Permanent Part time
• 5 half days per week (hours are flexible and can be negotiated at the time of offer) + holiday coverage when required.
• Attractive pay + super.
• Ongoing training.
• Great conditions, modern office & opportunity to work within a dynamic team.
The Role & Key Tasks
You will provide strong administrative support to the Accounts department & Project teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintenance of company databases & document control.
• Update & maintain QA policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance.
• Participate in QA audits at regular intervals as and when required.
• Assist in the maintenance of the Risk Management Process.
• The maintenance of safety policies and protocols.
• Maintain and assist in the delivery of optimal occupational health and safety.
• Compiling tender documents & logging of quotes ensuring timeliness of completion.
• Assist Estimators with take-offs, quotes for projects & costings.
• Issuing contract packages & bank guarantees.
• Liaising with Site Foreman / Contractors / Consultants.
• Answering telephones and assisting clients – relief support
• Data Entry.
• Drafting and preparing various letters and correspondence.
• Inventory control.
• Entry of purchasing material orders.
• Accounts payable and receivable functions.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful for this position it is essential you have previous experience, along with the following:
• Confident and polite telephone manner.
• Sound knowledge with IT systems.
• Experience with MYOB is essential.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Exceptional attention to detail, Diligent and methodical
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously with little direction & strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
• Proven experience in a book keeping role – minimum of 3 years.
• Understanding of the construction industry.
• Understanding of modern Awards/EBA’s (desirable).
• Quality Assurance.
How to Apply – must be Australian Resident & available for immediate start.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter, to: email@example.com