- Exceptional provider in Residential Aged Care
- State of the art facility, beautiful surroundings
- Excellent salary on offer
Our client is one of the largest providers in Residential Aged Care services. They employ the best management and clinical team to provide high quality care for all residents. Employees benefit from flexible working arrangements, education and leadership programs, and career advancement from within the organisation.
They currently require an After Hours Coordinator for a 100+ bed facility located in the Mornington Peninsula region. This a a permanent full time position – 5 days per week. 3 weekdays and weekends.
- Daily assessments of residents and ensure appropriate care planning by RNs
- Participate in quality systems such as the implementation of Aged Care Accreditation Standards to enhance resident choice and quality of living
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead the care team by identifying clear team goals and providing clear direction to enhance care teams understanding of their duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate ACFI assessments and the required documentation
- Registration with AHPRA as an RN DIV1
- Strong experience within the ACFI and Accreditation Standards
- Knowledge of the Aged Care act and relevant legislation
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Current police check clearance
For further details or to obtain a position description, please contact Linda on 0426 956 183 / 02 8235 0301 or forward your CV.For a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Nguyen on 0282350301.