Our reputable client is a major player in the hospital sector, they are currently looking at us to recruit only the best nurses within Australia to assist with their growing patient demand. Are you looking for an opportunity to change up your work and lifestyle?? We are looking for you!
This Hospital is a 100-bed acute medical, surgical and obstetric private hospital located in Mornington by the beautiful Port Phillip Bay.
The Hospital Group is a NFP organisation owned by the community and is a registered charity. The organisation comprises a hospital in Mornington and an Aged Care service located in Hastings.
Key Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse Division 1 with current AHPRA – Mandatory
- Minimum of three years’ experience within a senior nursing role
- Hold Advance Life Support certification
- Recent management experience
- Proven ability in leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and decision making abilities to ensure excellence in patient centered care and customer service
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Able to problem solve and coordinate the needs of the facility under pressure
- Salary Packaging (tax free dollars) up to $15,900 per year
- Free car parking
- Development and education opportunities
- Onsite café
- Uniform provided
If you would like to be a part of this exciting expansion and to join a team of dedicated health professionals, please email your current CV to email@example.com To discuss this opportunity or your career options further confidentially, please contact Samantha on +61 3 9009 6434