Our client is an established Prestige Dealership with a vibrant team. Currently seeking to identify a well presented sales consultant to promote and deliver a product range to customers, post purchase of there new prestige vehicle’s, on a full time basis.
This role will see you fulfil the following:
- Advise customers of manufacturer recommendations on maintenance of the interior and exterior of their newly purchased Prestige vehicle
- Creat tailored packages to meet the requirements of each inidvidual customer, providing both a personal and exceptional experience for all customers
- Working closely with the established sales and servicing teams to ensure a smooth and successful customer journey
- Customer follow up and basic administration duties
- Immaculately presented with excellent communication and honed negotiation skills (a strong sales background is a must – not necessarily in the automotive industry)
- Flexible. your available to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays
- Full working rights to work within Australia
whats in it for you?;
- A more than healthy Base salary and unlimited commission earning potential
- Full on the job training and mentoring
- A motivated and enthusiastic working environment, with a great team!
- A day off midweek to unwind and keep the balance
If you think this is the you you wanted for 2016 – Please enquire today!
If you require further information, please contact Daniel Coutts on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au