- Passionate Leaders looking to make a difference, advocating for the Elderly
- Ongoing Training and further development opportunities
Work for a leading aged care provider where essence in care is paramount. Adopt a pivotal role, and be rewarded for your exceptional skills. This role offers a dynamic registered nurse manager to practice as Director of Nursing / Facility Manager in the Melbourne area. Bring your aged care management skills & nurse expertise to a cutting edge organisation!
As a Director of Nursing /Facility Manager you will be expected to:
- Plan, implement & manage care delivery specifics
- Govern auditing & accreditation compliances
- Facilitate education initiatives & continuous professional development for all healthcare professionals at the facility
- Successfully regulate finance and budget specifics
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong clinical and documentation skills
- Good understanding of ACFI, Aged Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Outstanding communication & organisation skills
- Current Nurse Registration (Div 1) – AHPRA
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship | Sponsorship Not Available
Why wait?? Apply Today…!!
Contact GERARD to discuss this role further on 02 9957 1166 .