We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Registered Nurse for this well-established 69 bed residential aged care facility. Under long term management, the current incumbent is soon to retire. As the Facility Manager, you will be an integral member of the residential services team, reporting to the General Manager Residential Services. You will be responsible for the overall management, leadership and clinical care of a stable multidisciplinary team on the Mornington Peninsula, ensuring the highest quality lifestyle and care is delivered to our residents.
To be successful in this position you will possess:
• Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
• Strong leadership, management and clinical experience in an Aged Care residential setting
• Extensive knowledge of the Aged Care Act, Accreditation Standards and ACFI
• Proven experience in quality and continuous improvement practices
• Proven ability to guide, motivate and mentor staff
A competitive salary including salary packaging is offered.
5pm on Friday 24 October 2014