St Ives Home Care is currently seeking caring and dependable Support Workers to work in the homes of elderly clients to help maintain, strengthen and enhance their lives.
We are national leaders in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries who specialise in Community Care, Retirement Villages and Real Estate Services.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing (Personal Care)
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Driving clients to and from appointments, shopping and other various activities
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role will encompass visiting clients around the Bayside / Mornington Peninsula areas to provide personal care, domestic assistance and social support, in line with individual care plans.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification such as a Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Care or equivalent;
- a pleasant and cheerful demeanor, showing an attitude of helpfulness and cooperation
- an ability to exercise patience, tact, initiative, judgement and confidentiality
- an ability to maintain effective working relationships
- proficient knowledge in basic health care practices and procedures
- an ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision
- an ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
If you are interested in flexible hours, have a reliable roadworthy vehicle and possess a current licence and police clearance, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume to:email@example.com
Our staff enjoy:
- Complementary Gold RAC Roadside Assistance cover
- Paid training and development opportunities
A team-focussed culture
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a current car driver’s license?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?