Alcohol & Drugs Senior Trainer – Northern Territory
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Supportive Working Environment
Providing education and training to the community to with the view of improving knowledge and understanding of Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) issues, including providing accredited training and support to clients working in the AOD field.
- To manage training delivery, student assessment and associated documentation for frontline alcohol and other drug workers, in accordance with Registered Training Organisation (RTO) service delivery standards, and monitor, evaluate and record program processes and outcomes according to these standards.
- Manage the development, deliver/facilitation of other evidence based information, education and training to relevant groups in accordance with identified need.
- Work in partnership with other educators and health professionals within the AODs and health sector to implement AOD education, information and promotional activities.
Essential Selection criteria
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training or equivalent.
- Experience of working in the AOD sector.
- Demonstrated understanding of the nature and scope of AODs and associated public health issues that face Indigenous populations in rural and remote areas.
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation, communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to interact with people of different cultures
- Ability to manage own performance and manage competing demands
- Valid drivers licence
- Happy to travel within the Northern Territory.
Applicants who hold Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs Work and have tertiary qualification in education or similar with specialisations in the AOD field would be highly desirable.
To apply for this role please email your current CV details in strictest confidence to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nathan on (02) 8083 8928 for further information.
Freecall : Melbourne 1800 007 985 / Sydney 1800 007 970
For more similar job opportunities visit our website