ALDI is a leading global supermarket retailer with over 400 stores in Australia. We are looking for exceptional people who are willing to take on responsibility and play an active role in our success as we continue to grow.
ALDI Stores -Bairnsdale & Lakes Entrance
Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service…..
1. Maintain accuracy of till operation
2. Handle cash with the utmost care
3. Stock merchandising / replenishment as required in all areas of the store
4. Accurately check off deliveries to store
5. Undertake inventory stock takes as directed by Management
6. Maintain a clean store environment & undertake cleaning activities as required
7. In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, it is the responsibility of the Store
Assistant to carry out individual tasks requested by the Store Manager which are in the nature of the job description or result out of necessity of the business.
To be successful, you will be:
Overall, we are looking for the right fit! If you possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, thrives on physical challenge and willingness to learn and progress within the organization, we can offer a clear career path for you future.
Hourly rate $24.00
Sunday rate $31.60
Double time $45.20 (Public Holidays)
To apply, please forward a covering letter along with your resume via the link below asap as interviews will be conducted immediately.
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure you have answered all questions below to be considered.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria