Architectural design company with diverse project range seeks draftsperson with Revit skills to join our expanding design group.
The role includes:
* on site measuring
* preparation of existing conditions drawings
* design development drawings
* town planning submission documentation
* working / construction / detailed permit and tender drawings
* liaison with clients / consultants
This is a fabulous opportunity to secure a career in this exciting industry.
The candidate should ideally possess:
* A sound working knowledge of current Revit Software
* Advance diploma of Building Design (or equivalent tertiary qualification)
* A sound knowledge of rescode, BCA and other industry policies and codes of practise
* A strong attention to detail and keen interest in design and construction
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a full time permanent position on successful completion of a three (3) month trial.
Applications close Friday 7th October 2016.