- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Dedicated professional development program
- Grow your career with a sustainable leader in quality education and care
Cowes Children’s Centre is a fun-filled and educational child care facility where children learn, play and interact in a safe and friendly environment.
An opportunity to have fun and assist in the development of our children’s future has now become available for a passionate Assistant Educator to join our Centre.
- Applicants must hold a Certificate III in Childrens Services
- Current Working with Children Check (VIC)
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Passionate, reliable and flexible
- Dedicated to developing the future of children
About your day:
- Be aware of the Group Leader’s daily and weekly planning and objectives
- Assist in planning the environment, setting up interest centres, preparing and cleaning
- away materials and supplies
- Evaluate programming when required
- Assist in completing the children’s daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Have fun and make someone’s day!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive rates
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- A devoted health and wellness program – ACTIV8
- Various Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Dedicated training and networking intranet
- A rewarding & supportive culture like no other
- Great mentors
- Available Sponsorship if required
If you are passionate about developing the future of children and like to have fun, then this is the right role for you!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encourage that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Enquiries: Centre Manager
Ph: 03 5952 6322
Applications Close: 10/10/2016
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.