Silverwater Resort is an independent successful property in San Remo Victoria, the Gateway to Phillip Island. We are a unique resort with 170 apartment’s, spread over 7½ hectares with a full range of resort facilities, including Watermark Restaurant, Lounge Bar, and Conference Facilities with capacity for up to 500 delegates – all of this overlooking the magnificent Westernport Bay.
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic assistant food and beverage manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a current food and beverage supervisor who is looking to take the next step in there career. Due to the nature of the role in Food and Beverage, it is important that all F&B management have an RSA Certificate and are physically capable to move and carry furniture and heavy items from time to time. This is a hands on full time salaried position.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
· Excellent customer service
· Ability to lead, develop and encourage your team
· Display exceptional communication skills
· Previous management experience preferably in a 4 – 5 star hotel or resort enviroment
· Work well under pressure
· Ability to manage multiple functions including large groups of 400-500 pax
· Service orientated
· Must be able to work weekends, nights and public holidays
· Impeccable grooming standards
· Good spoken English
· Excellent teamwork
· Outgoing and friendly
· Someone who can take ownership and accountability
· Have the right to work in Australia
· Immediate start available
In return we are offering a competitive salary and lifestyle benefits.
This position reports to the Food and Beverage Duty Manager.
Subsidised accommodation options available
Please direct all applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked the following questions when you apply: