AGA has over thirty years’ experience employing and training apprentices. As an AGA Apprentice you can be confident you and your apprenticeship are in good hands.
AGA have developed strong links with industry, meaning you can get qualified with industry leaders and prestigious dealerships.
Our commitment to you:
- Receive quality on the job training
- Learn by industry leaders
- Safety checks are performed on all Host Employers to ensure your safety
- All personal protective clothing is supplied and maintained for the duration of your apprenticeship
- Full support through a dedicated AGA Field Officer
- We ensure you receive the correct pay, plus all employee entitlements (annual leave, sick leave, superannuation)
- Job security with AGA, one of the largest Group Training Organisations in Australia
- Exciting professional development and career progression opportunities
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Enjoy practical and mechanical work
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must have Drivers Licence
- Work experience in the automotive field (personal or professional)
- Auto Pre-app or Certificate II in Automotive (preferred)
If you are looking for a rewarding, long term career in the automotive industry, it all starts here with an apprenticeship.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume online today – Immediate start