1st Year Automotive Mechanic Apprenticeship – Frankston
AGA have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and committed individual looking to begin their career as an Automotive Mechanic working towards a Certificate III in Automotive over a 4 year apprenticeship.
- Service vehicles including: changing filters, replacing oils, spark plugs, injectors & tightening belts
- Brake repairs including: adjustments, replacement of pads, brake cylinders, bleeding & machining discs
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify faults
- Washing engine components using solvent wash bath
- General cleaning of workshop
- Driving courtesy car to drop off & pick up customers
- Drivers Licence
- Year 12 completion preferred
- Pre Apprenticeship course desirable but not essential
- Mechanically minded
- Physically fit
- Normal eyesight and hearing
- Technical aptitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to read and interpret technical information from service manuals
Throughout your apprenticeship AGA will provide you with an experienced mentor to manage and mentor you, we will support you through the program and provide you with the necessary skills and experience to successfully complete the qualification & get your career started!!
Apply online today by submitting a resume and cover letter.