Peninsula Automotive Pty Ltd is proud to be one of the top Toyota dealers on the Mornington Peninsula. We continue to provide our customers with a level of service and satisfaction that’s second to none.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Service Manager with great customer service and time management skills to join our Service Centre team.
If you have prior experience as a Service Manager in a Dealership environment, preferably within the Automotive Industry, and have the desire to take control and grow your
own department, this could be the opportunity you are seeking.
The role, reporting to the General Manager, will be primarily to supervise the daily workload and drive the KPI’s;
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage our service customer’s experience
• Manage the daily workload for the department; including management of service advisors,
service technicians and detailers.
• Maximise all sales and gross profit opportunities
• Control of expenses to maximise profit
• Maintain accurate accounts and service records
• Build and maintain customer base
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a dealership automotive role, preferably Service Manager or Senior Service
• Automotive mechanical knowledge
• Top level customer service skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Fantastic communication skills
• High level time management skills
• Knowledge of Dealership IT systems including Pentana will be a distinct advantage
What we offer
We are happy to reward our staff for meeting the day-to-day challenges faced head on. As well as a company demonstrator vehicle and fuel allowance, you’ll receive a competitive pay structure and a generous incentive scheme.
Contact via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.