- Exciting food and wine destination
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Assist in leading and developing our front of house team
Port Phillip Estate is one of Victoria’s most exciting food and wine destinations, with hospitality facilities that include a fine dining restaurant, casual dining in cellar door and luxury boutique accommodation.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Bistro Supervisor, with a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
The role will require the following;
• Confident handling of day-to-day operations of the Bistro,
• Excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
• A high level of customer service
• Delivery of staff training in accordance with management policies
• Proactive attitude and leadership skills
• Must hold a current RSA
• Strong POS proficiency
To apply please supply a current CV including your full name, address, employment history, references and contact details. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Port Phillip Estate
03 5989 4444