Our client is a leading Australian bank with operations spanning the globe. With an exceptional brand leading its recent growth, this bank is a powerhouse in retail, business, corporate and institutional banking.
About the role
You will manage a large portfolio of clients with lending requirements up to $5m. Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail are a must for this role. You will have strong experience in all financial aspects in order to enhance both your portfolio and client's business.
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Undertake assessments of new business proposals.
- Identify needs and lending solutions for commercial customers.
- Acquire new to bank customers, meeting and exceeding set targets.
- Manage and mentor direct reports aswell as overall team performance.
- Structure and submit credit recommendations.
- A background in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role
- A proven and quantifiable track record in sourcing and acquiring new to bank clients.
- A strong understanding of cashflow and secured lending and the ability to structure credit proposals.
- Strong analytical skills including, but not limited to, interpreting financial statements, understanding security and credit risk and mitigating against such risks.
- High level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary package and incentive scheme. Additionally, there will be ample opportunity to enhance and progress your career within this top tier organisation.
If you would like to apply for this job or find out more, please apply online or contact Ruth O'brien at Robert Walters on 86282236