To promote and establish a new business within Victoria and South Australia market. Building and maintaining a qualified sales pipeline of prospects, and converting them to sales. Drive your own network autonomously, through interaction, engagement and presentation you will spread awareness of the client’s brand, promoting their products. You will be responsible for identifying market opportunities and managing the end to end acquisition process, developing client relationships and selling a wide range of advanced electronics and automation systems. You will have full responsibility and accountability of achieving revenue targets and report to the General Manager who is based in Sydney. You will need to be proactive and driven as you will be working from home, and visiting clients within Victoria and South Australia and ability to travel interstate.
Our client is a major international name in the Home and Commercial Automation market, offering a wide range of integrated automation systems. Our Client has a global presence and is internationally recognised for their design and functionality, combining innovation and highly technological solutions.
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Securing the business and closing the deal with key stakeholders
- Quoting projects and negotiating required pricing
- Provide specification and technical knowledge on automation and design
- Promote product launches to the market by preparing and presenting sales presentations to generate product knowledge and awareness
- Build relationships and retain key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
- Be competitively knowledgeable of all new technologies, market developments, and competitor offerings.
- Study all relevant market insight and competitive price and delivery requirements
- Develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalise on opportunities
- Report to General Manager on market conditions and performance
- A driven, proactive self-starter attitude
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, and/or business management, and/or qualified by trade electrician
- Technical knowledge on automation and design
- Experience in the mechanical and electrical contracting and consultative technical sales with proven performance
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and present sales proposals that meet customer expectations
- Aside from working part of a business that has a global reach, you will receive a very attractive package and work life flexibility and offering incentive for you to grow and progress.
- An attractive salary that includes $70,000 – $80,000 + super + car / car allowance + bonus will be offered based on experience.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dominik Tamanas on +613 9607 5602.