Gastromedicine & ENDOSCOPY is a well recognised and well established set of day hospitals in South East Melbourne who are renowned for providing quality care for patients.
Gastromedicine & ENDOSCOPY is looking for a dynamic and suitably experienced Business Development Manager to join the leadership team in a part time position to undertake business development, marketing and specialist liaison activities with the principal portfolio to build ongoing relationships with Medical Specialists and General Practitioners.
Working closely with the CEO and Director of Nursing you will focus on the following:
- Manage the operational direction of the business development and marketing within the strategic direction of GastroMedicine and ENDOSCOPY
- Develop business growth and an active set of business development strategies and opportunities
- Deliver quality and planned internal and external communications and supporting materials
- Focus on market opportunities from which to build clear and measurable business development plans, actions and measures to achieve targets
- Develop and deliver on a model for retaining and enhancing the contribution of existing medical specialists
- Develop relationships with medical specialists to promote their business and hospital services to the general practitioner community through relationship building and marketing initiatives.
- Build stronger working relationships with the general practice community through regular practice visits and RACGP accredited education programs.
- Recruit new medical specialists and assist them in setting up their private practice.
- Assist the CEO and participate in the development and implementation of the hospital marketing plan including advertising opportunities.
- Supreme experience in working with the medical community (GPs, Specialists) in a business development / marketing role is paramount.
- Excellent organisation skills and event management.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT, planning and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with GPs and Medical Specialists.
- Preferred Tertiary qualifications in marketing/ business development or equivalent.
- Sound administration and reporting skills.
This role will suit a dynamic individual who enjoys a challenge and a highly competitive environment. The successful candidate will possess high level interpersonal, communication, presentation, organising, networking and negotiation skills and who wish to make their mark in a vibrant and busy healthcare environment. The days and hours per week are negotiable.
Gastromedicine & ENDOSCOPY offers its employees:
- Clinical excellence
- A dynamic team environment
- Attractive benefits
- Flexibility and support