Our client, a leading distributor and retailer for a huge range of industrial and engineering supplies, is currently seeking a motivated and personable individual who is interested in completing a Business Traineeship in their Leongatha store.
This Certificate III Business Traineeship combines a mixture of on the job training with study components in order to obtain the nationally recognised qualification.
What will you be doing?
- Counter Sales
- Stock control
- Warehousing – Picking and packing orders
What are we looking for?
- Proven customer service skills
- Someone who is mechanically minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – Verbal and written
- Previous experience working in a team
- Good organisational skills
- Proven experience working to safety guidelines
What’s in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- Onsite training provided by a Registered Training Organisation
- Nationally recognised qualification
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
Apply now with a copy of your resume or alternatively contact us on 03 8878 5444 for more information.