For many years this dealership has been selling a popular mainstream brand of cars in the heart of Mornington. With a loyal following of customers, this business is going from strength to strength and seeks an experienced Aftermarket / Car Care Consultant to join their team and help accelerate sales.
Ideally, we would like to employ a well presented and well spoken sales consultant to promote and deliver MotorOne’s superior product range of paint protections, window tints and auto-electronics to customers, post purchase of vehicle’s, on a full time basis.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tailoring packages and products to meet the needs of each customer, thus providing both a personal and exceptional experience for customers
- Advise customers of manufacturer recommendations on maintenance of the interior and exterior of the car.
- Take ownership of your part of the business and utilize all avenues to maximize sales and meet sales targets.
- Working closely with the dealership and management to enable a smooth and successful customer journey.
- Closing a sale and following up with 100% customer satisfaction.
Potential candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Well presented
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A positive, mature, can do attitude.
- Available to work a five day week including every Saturday.
In return for your hard work, we are prepared to offer you:
- A Base salary and generous commission structure.
- An intense 3 day induction with ongoing training programs.
- A motivated and enthusiastic working environment.
- Direct support from your account manager on a regular basis.
If you think that this might be what you’re looking for then please apply now. Applicants with retail, travel or fashion experience are encouraged to apply.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is your highest level of education?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have relevant sales experience?