A great opportunity exists for the right candidate to join our team in the caravan / trailer repair industry
If you are highly motivated, mechanically minded, familiar with trade tools and have a keen interest in this industry then this job may be well suited to you. We are a family business that is rapidly expanding and are now needing another repairer to join our team.
The position will be mainly based around repairing, servicing and modifying caravans, trailers and horse floats.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills
- to be highly motivated and ethically minded
- To be mechanically minded
- Have an understanding of common trade tools
- Have a great attitude, be reliable and show a high level of initiative
- Ability to apply and adhere to OH&S in the workplace
- Previous experience in the RV repair industry will be highly regarded but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into this highly regarded company that recognises the performance of their staff. You will be joining a professional team who pride themselves on quality workmanship and professionalism.
This position is for full time work for the successful applicant.
Please send your CV or any enquiry's through to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Attention to Sarah.