This organisation has been offering their services to the community for many years and are leaders in providing quality care for their residents. They are now looking for an experienced care manager who is committed to leading the team and provide superior service and continual excellence in care. The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic leader committed to the development and growth of their facility.
Skills and Experience
Due to the responsibility of the role it is imperative you possess the following:
Whats in it for you?
- Previous management and leadership capabilities
- Passion and commitment to the aged care arena - with prior experience working in Aged Care
- Experience and knowledge of ACFI documentation requirements
- Ability to delegate and prioritise tasks, also be results orientated and have the ability to operate autonomously
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement, OHS and risk management
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse Div 1 registration
Our client offers you strong clinical leadership, career opportunities and are committed to your development so you are exposed to continuing improvement through by upgrading your skills and experience.
- Established organisation, looking to make positive progression
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity for continual learning and development
- Work/life balance in peaceful surrounds
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. And if you know someone, who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Don't wait Apply Now or call Sonya Nutt today for a confidential discussion on P. 03 9663 0089 or M. 0421 55 33 00.