At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability
About Opal By The Bay:
Opal By the Bay is a spacious and light filled 140 bed residential facility located in Mount Martha and close to the picturesque Mornington Peninsula. At Opal By The Bay our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
What we can offer you:
Besides a high degree of job satisfaction Opal Aged Care offers a competitive salary, a professional and social team, professional development opportunities, access to leading talent and management programs, health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships and work/life balance.
Our Care Managers are responsible for:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Effective leadership and development of the clinical teams within the facility
- Evaluating quality clinical performance data, clinical documentation, work practices and resources so that compliance is achieved or exceeded
- Ensuring personalised care is provided to residents and that care plans are developed, implemented and reviewed on a regular basis
- Developing capability and currency of clinical practice in relation to medication management, wound care, continence management, palliative care & dementia care
- Nursing registration with AHPRA along with extensive experience in a similar role.
- Strong management experience within Aged Care.
- Sound knowledge of HR and well defined people leadership skills
- Continuous process improvement experience
- A desire to bring knowledge to the team through staff development programs
- A thorough understanding and experience working with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
No agency applications please.
02 9324 8781
Due to the high response of these job ads, only short listed candidates will be contacted.