Now recruiting across Bayside - Rosebud, Sorrento and Surrounding Suburbs!
(Are we recruiting in your neighbourhood?)
- Work independently in your local community
- Casual and Permanent part-time employment pathways
- Excellent support from dedicated Regional Team Leaders
- Applicants with GREEK or ITALIAN language skills especially in demand!
Baptcare is a leading not for profit organisation that proactively responds to human need through advocacy, a diverse range of programs and community engagement. With over 1,500 employees across Victoria and Tasmania, Baptcare supports children, families, people with a disability, financially disadvantaged people, asylum seekers and older people.
We are currently seeking experienced and newly qualified personal care workers to provide services to our elderly clients in their homes. Successful applicants must be enthusiastic professionals who are committed to providing the best possible standards of care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the flexibility, work-life balance and variety that only working in community care can offer. Baptcare works with many clients across greater Melbourne so don't delay; submit your application to join Baptcare's friendly and professional team today!
Successful applicants will:
To obtain a position description please visit our website www.baptcare.org.au
Please forward queries and applications to:
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
- Have a caring, professional attitude coupled with a strong desire to support older people maintaining independence in their own homes
- Hold a minimum of Certificate 3 in Aged Care or Home & Community Care with relevant experience
- Hold a current minimum Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Have own roadworthy vehicle and mobile phone
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills