Advance is a not for profit community based Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Learn Local organisation and an Independent School providing quality training and learning experiences that assist all learners to achieve their full potential.
Advance assists people to gain the best educational outcome possible through quality and inclusive teaching and learning practices.
As a provider of high quality training and support services Advance Community College Programs will align with industry, community demands and workforce needs consistent with the objectives of all levels of Government.
Advance is contracted by the Victorian Government to deliver pre-accredited training through Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE).
Due to growing demands of programs, Advance Community College is seeking a candidate to fulfil the position of Career Practitioner.
The position will full time, 38 hours per week. The position will be based at Hastings, but travel is required across all 3 Advance Community College sites in Hastings, Rosebud and Mornington.
Candidates for the position must hold:
· TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent;
· Relevant Career Practitioner qualification;
· drivers licence;
· a clear and current Working with Children Check & Police Check.
Skills and Attributes:
· Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver dynamic learning and engagement programs;
· Strong administration or office management skills;
· Highly developed organisational and problem solving skills with a proven ability to work autonomously;
· Highly developed interpersonal skills- including high level oral/written communication skills;
· Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office software package.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The Position Description can be obtained by visiting https://advance.vic.edu.au/work-for-advance/
Close date for applications: 19th January 2018