- Local Mornington Peninsula Family Based Business
- Young and Innovative Gardening Company
- Opportunity to grow with the company
About the Company
Modern Hedge was founded three years ago by Director, Ryan Bailey. The business is focused on garden maintenance and hedge sculpting.
Passionate about and having a keen eye for detail, Ryan loves to observe the transformation from tired old garden to fresh and vibrant out door spaces.
Modern Hedge is committed to creating a sense of purpose and embracing the opportunity for growth for it’s team, clients and the wider community.
About the Opportunity
Modern Hedge is looking for a keen and motivated, well presented individual, to join the Modern Hedge family. Ideally you will be passionate about all things gardens and will love the sense of freedom from working in the outdoors.
This is a role that will grow and evolve as much as you’re committed to your position within this company.
Modern Hedge has a bright future with big growth plans and we’re seeking the right individual to help us make that a reality.
- Lawn Mowing
- Brush Cutting
- Pruning of hedges and trees
- General garden maintenance work
- Pressure cleaning
- Operation of all machinery including chainsaws, hedgers, brush cutters, mowers etc
- Tow a trailer responsibly
- Disposing of rubbish at transfer station
- Letter box drop surrounding clients homes
- Communicate effectively with clients when required
- Accurate reporting in Job Management Tool
- Ability to work autonomously
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Current manual drivers licence
- Ability to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Great communication skills
- Reliability a must
- Desire to learn and grow with the business
- Attention to detail
- Chainsaw licence a benefit
- Previous experience in the industry a benefit
Will only consider if:
- Great communication and ability to communicate with customers
- Legally able to work permanently in Australia
- Willing to obtain a police check certificate