- Assist line chef by completing food preparation tasks. This can include everything from organizing the refrigerator and freezer to prepping vegetables, washing fruit, defrosting meat, and preparing sauces and marinades. They may fully prepare dishes that require little to no cooking, such as salads.
- Wash and clean utensils and dishes, and make sure they are stored appropriate.
- Food Handling Certificate required.
- Mainly weekend works
- Flexible with working hours
- Own transportation required
- Hardworking long hours
- Team player
Applicants who meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!