Experienced chef required for busy Restaurant nestled in the heart of Rye
Reporting directly to the Head chef, the ideal candidate will possess the following experience, skills & attributes:
– Trade qualification
– Min 3 years chef experience within a busy Restaurant and should be comfortable working in all sections.
– Have a thorough understanding of the principles of food, safety & hygiene of food preparation (HACCP).
– Have a passion for cooking.
– Possess a reliable & flexible attitude towards work.
– Must have good English skills
– Excellent presentation & possess a high standard of personal hygiene.
This position requires the ideal candidate to work a 7 day rotating roster including weekends, public holidays and may involve working day, night or split shifts as required.
Salary package is negotiable & is dependent upon relevant experience.
If you feel you are the right person for this job send your resume to email@example.com