We have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie
to join a boutique venue in South Melbourne.
As the Chef de Partie
you will take control of your section, assist in the management of the kitchen as well as stock control, have creative input for special menu ideas and assist in the development of the junior chefs.
As the venue is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week the ability to work a full time, 7 day rotating roster is required.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- At least 1 - 3 years post qualification cooking experience
- Experience in a high volume restaurant or bistro
- Competency in all areas of the kitchen
- The ability to deliver a consistent standard of food
- A proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package, a fair roster, supportive upper management and much more!
Before applying please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Permanent Resident of Australia
- Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
- Seeking a long term, full time role
For a confidential discussion, please contactMelbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.