We are currently seeking a passionate Chef de Partie to join the team at an iconic pub on the Mornington Peninsula.
As the Chef de Partie
you will be required to assist in a busy kitchen team, ensuring that the high standards the venue is known for is maintained and to consistently deliver good food.
The pub is open for Lunch and Dinner, 7 days a week so the ability to work a 7 day rotating roster is required.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Completion of Cert III in Commercial Cookery
- Experience in a high volume restaurant or bistro
- Competency in all areas of the kitchen, including pans and grill
- The ability to deliver a consistent standard of food
- A proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work and experience you will be given the opportunity to work within a fantastic group with endless opportunities, a competitive salary package and so much more!
Don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality
on (03) 8676 0724
or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.