We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie
to join a highly experienced team down in the Southern end of the Mornington Peninsula.
is the matriarch of a group of iconic Victorian venues, boasting some of the most beautiful views the peninsula has to offer. This iconic venue is known for its quality produce memorable events and high volume services.
is built up of some of Victoria's finest venue's and is known for their passion for quality produce and sequence of service. They provide first class training to all staff members, the ability to travel to multiple venues and a friendly and supportive working environment.
As the Chef de Partie you will need:
- A passion for good food and training junior
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knife skills
- Able to remain calm during high stress, high volume situations
- Experience with pans, larder and the grill areas
- Follow clear direction with accuracy
- Maintain a clean and professional work station at all times
- An understanding of food safety and OHS guidelines
- An eye for detail and consistency
- Enjoy working apart of a large enthusiastic team
Your skills, experience and hard work will be rewarded with a generous salary package, opportunity for career progression and the chance to work in one of the most amazing Venues in the Mornington Peninsula.
Don't hesisitate... APPLY NOW!
Before applying please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Permanent Resident of Australia
- Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
- Seeking a long term, full time role
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contactMelbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.