Our client, a rapidly growing Child Care Organisation based in Frankston, are currently looking for trainee or entry level Child Care Worker to join their dynamic and exciting team.
You are fun loving, caring, and compassionate individual with a nurturing personality. You enjoy caring for children and helping them reach developmental milestones.
You are able to provide stimulating and varied activities that satisfy the developmental needs of all children. You have a strong attention to detail and love to celebrate children’s achievements.
• To supervise children at all times and be adept at interacting with children of a variety of ages.
• Be energetic, warm and approachable.
• Be able to plan creative activities that are stimulating, fun and age appropriate.
• Demonstrate patience and kindness in fostering their development.
• Manage the needs of the children, including toileting and changing nappies.
• Be able to adhere to all administration guidelines and keep accurate records.
• To provide meals and refreshments as required/directed.
You must be willing to undergo training to attain your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care which includes 150 Hours of placement with our client. If successful at both stages, employment as a Child Care Assistant will be offered on an ongoing casual basis.
This career path will offer you flexible hours, a fun/rewarding work environment and ongoing professional development opportunities (including the choice to work towards your Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care).
To apply for this exciting position, please hit reply and submit your CV and Covering Letter to the attention of our Employment and Training Division (Applications that do not include a CV and Covering Letter will not be accepted). For a confidential discussion, please ring our Employment and Training Consultant on 1300 853 130.