- Design and deliver an engaging and active program
- Forge your career with a growing organisation
- Ongoing hours within a supportive school environment
About Camp Australia
Camp Australia is the leading provider of Outside School Hours Care programs in Australia. We are dedicated to helping all kids reach their full potential, positively influencing their lives and spreading smiles now and into the future. Our mission is to provide primary school children of all ages, ability, gender and race the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities and experiences.
About the Role
Coordinate and promote an established service within a well renowned school with outstanding facilities in Frankston South. You will create a vibrant and enjoyable environment for the children to learn and develop, whilst demonstrating a high standard of communication and interaction within the school network. Join a highly supportive head office and management team whilst strengthening your leadership and supervision skills, as part of your local community.
- Lead and develop skills in a small team of assistants
- Create a program that meets National Quality Framework requirements
- Ensure the children are safe and having fun
- Manage day to day administration duties and staff rostering
- Develop strong relationships with the school and parent community
- Maintain positive experiences and activities for children attending your service
- Completed or studying towards a Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience within Child Care Industry
- Employee Working With Children’s Check Card
- Current and valid First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates – or willing to obtain
- Availability Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Competitive rates
- Permanent part-time contracts
- Tailored career development
- Ongoing shifts that offer real Work Life Balance!
- Supportive local Manager and Head Office team
- Administrative and resource support
To learn more about what it is like to work at Camp Australia, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEifDm00eE
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Gemma Cox, Recruitment Advisor, on 03 8851 4187 for a confidential discussion.
For further information on Camp Australia, please visit www.campaustralia.com.au