- Hours that offer real work life balance!
- Join Australia’s largest OSHC provider
- Get paid to play
About Camp Australia
Camp Australia is the leading provider of Outside School Hours Care programs in Australia. We are dedicated to helping all kids reach their full potential, positively influencing their lives and spreading smiles now and into the future. Our mission is to provide primary school children of all ages, ability, gender and race the opportunity to experience and participate in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities and experiences.
About the Role
Camp Australia is seeking a Coordinator to run our program in Phillip Island. Develop outdoor games, arts and craft activities for the kids to ensure a fun and safe experience at the service. Camp Australia takes the bulk of admin tasks away from you so that you can focus on what matters, the kids!
- Lead a team of Assistants
- Ensure the children are safe and having fun
- Develop strong relationships with the school community
- Manage day to day administration duties and staff rostering
- Create a program that meets National Quality Framework requirements
- Studying towards or have completed a Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent qualification
- Employee Working with Children Card or willing to obtain
- Current and valid First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates – or willing to obtain.
- Availability Monday to Friday between the hours of 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Tailored career development
- Permanent part-time contracts
- Ongoing shifts that offer real Work Life Balance!
- Supportive local Manager and Head Office team
- Administrative and resource support
To learn more about what it is like to work at Camp Australia, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEifDm00eE
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Glen, Recruitment Advisor, on 1300 665 257
for a confidential discussion.
For further information on Camp Australia, please visit www.campaustralia.com.au