Craigcare is a Residential Aged Care facility that is committed to providing quality services in a warm and caring environment.
- Great work environment
- Casual positions
- Availability across a 7 day roster (AM & PM shifts)
We are currently seeking experienced Cleaners to join the dedicated team at our Mornington facility on a casual basis.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Routine and project cleaning tasks according to established cleaning schedules,
- Cleaning tasks including mopping and vacuuming floors, damp dusting, waste management, restocking of supplies, collection of soiled linen and clothing as required, and
- Completion of cleaning tasks according to infection control and occupational health and safety requirements including safe storage and the use of cleaning chemicals.
The successful applicants must posses the following:
- Experience in cleaning tasks such as mopping, vacuuming and damp dusting,
- Knowledge and experience in safe chemical handling (desirable),
- Previous experience in a Residential Aged Care Environment (essential),
- Certificate II or III in Cleaning or other relevant field (desirable),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Ability to work well in a team environment and competently as an individual,
- A sound knowledge of safe chemical handing, and
- Be able to work across a 7 day roster (AM & PM)
All successful applicants are required to supply a current National Police Clearance (dated within 3 years).
If you possess the above skills and relevant experience, click APPLY for this exciting opportunity and attach a Cover Letter and a current Resume. For more information about this role, please contact Kitty Fausett, Facility Manager, on 03 5974 6000.
Closing date for applications is at 5pm Friday, 10 March 2017.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.