In this role you will work closely with the Partners, Client Services and Para Planning staff to ensure that clients are given the best possible service.
The position will entail both administrative and Client Services duties which will include but not be limited to:
• Completion and lodgment of superannuation, insurance and investment applications
• Assisting the Para Planners with SOA preparation
• New client file set up, as well as maintenance of existing client files
• Filing, faxing, scanning and emailing of documentation
• Confirming client appointments
• Ongoing support of the Principals
• Relief reception
In addition to the above you will gain a broad range of Client Services skills, as well as having exposure to Para Planning and Advice processes. In addition to Client Services, long term career paths also include Para Planning, Compliance and Advisory.
To be successful for the position you will have completed tertiary qualifications and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A working knowledge of Financial Planning or administration would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is an excellent role for someone willing to learn all aspects of Financial Planning in a friendly, co-operative and flexible environment. You will be rewarded with ongoing training and development and a fantastic career in Financial Planning.
To apply for this role please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact Gavin on 03 9614 4703.